BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

:: we'll never be the same ::

i know that u're too perfect...while i'm just a part of it..
i know that everybody loves you..they don't love me as much as they love you...
i know that you're one of a kind beautiful creature...n i'm just the girl next door...
everybody looks at u...they didn't look at me..except if i did something wrong..then everyone will stare their eyes on me...
i know that i'm not as clever as you..but i'll always try my best even if it always ends in failure...
i know that u will always get what u want...n i'll always fight for the things i want and what i got is just the bruises...coz my life has always been an adventure...

i know that i am not as perfect as you.. sometimes it's so hard being me...but i'll always be there to protect you...to make sure that u're always perfect.....